The Stadium Business Summit has named AmpThink as a finalist in the Product Innovation category for its 2018 Stadium Business Awards. AmpThink earns this recognition for its pioneering work in Wi-Fi design and construction at Notre Dame Stadium.
TheStadiumBusiness Awards annually recognizes leadership, innovation & achievement in the delivery, operation and management of sports facilities globally. The 2018 winners will be announced at the Stadium Business Summit held in June in Manchester, England.
Product Innovation finalists include:
- Wi-Fi Deployment Innovations at Notre Dame Stadium (AmpThink), USA
- “ASB G9” Stadium Golf at Eden Park (Eden Park), New Zealand
- The Tunnel Club at Etihad Stadium (Manchester City FC), UK
- CherryBot AI Chatbot at AFC Bournemouth (Greenwood Campbell, Microsoft & Bournemouth University), UK
- Virtual Hybrid LED digiBOARD (ADI.tv, Supponor), UK
- The District Detroit Mobile App (Olympia Entertainment, XFINITY), USA
TheStadiumBusiness Summit is the largest dedicated meeting in the world of the owners, the operators and the developers of the world’s leading stadiums, arenas and major sport venues.